Q: How do I pay for music?

A: If you have a blanket licence then you will not need a separate payment or licence to download and use music.  Otherwise see our rate card for our licensing prices and terms and get in touch.


Q: Do I need an MCPS licence?

A: NO, we offer direct licensing without the need for an MCPS licence.


Q: Is the music royalty free?

A: NO. All music MUST be reported via cue sheets to your local Performing Rights Organisation. You must obtain a licence before using music publicly.


Q: Can I get a blanket licence?

A: YES – Please get in touch with us to negotiate a special deal.


Q: Can I book one of your artists?

A: Yes, please contact us for more information.